Sunday, March 22, 2009

Where to start...

I really don't know where to start. So I guess it would be best to start at the beginning... That would be July 23 2007, on this date I went in to see my OB doctor for my weekly prenatal appointment, Yes this was the beginning of what I thought was going to be a "normal" delivery. My doctor decided to admit me and induce labor using "cervidil" ok I thought. He told me i had to be at the hospital by 5:30 pm that night...It was 4:15 when I left his office. He assured me that everything was fine, but that Terry was way down in the birth canal and he wanted to go ahead and deliver him. So I left, called my husband so he could leave work and meet me at the house, I called Grandma Becky to come get our other 2 children and off we went.

No comments:

Post a Comment