Saturday, October 24, 2009

MAKING WONDERFUL PROGRESS!!! GO TERRY!!!


Terry had riding therapy on Friday, and he did great! He really did not need much support! I am so proud of him for how he is doing! He has not been doing this long, but he is really showing great improvement already! It is AMAZING TO SEE HOW THIS IS REALLY HELPING HIM! Terry is advancing do fast I can hardly keep up with everything new he is doing. This is one determined little boy and I believe he is not going to let anything stand in his way! To watch him do things with suck persistence gives the the strength to do things too. Terry is such an inspiration in a lot of ways. I only hope that he keeps it all up! I know he has to get tired of doing therapy all the time, but I know that it is good for him...and I think he know too. Some days he is just not in to it, but we all have our off days! why shouldn't he be allowed to have an off day too! For the most part he is ready to work when his therapist comes in to the home! Unless he is really tired or just didn't sleep well the night before! Well Terry mommy is proud of you and i know you can do it baby!!!!!!!!!!! The big dog you see... well he is the resident dog out at the ranch and he just loves terry, this dog is so big that Terry could ride him like a horse!!!!! (NO KIDDING)

No comments:

Post a Comment