Tuesday, January 19, 2010

ANOTHER DAY...MORE MILESTONES!


MY LITTLE MAN WALKED TODAY.... I am so proud of him! he did it with out his braces! He took about 12 steps! boy I know it was hard for him to do, but the whole time he was smiling from ear to ear! Hopefully before too long he will be doing this on his own without help from mommy or daddy! I am amazed by what he does every day! He works so hard for the things he can do! His sisters help him a lot! They make it seem like a game, and it gets him to do what he needs to and he enjoys what he is doing while he is doing it! Soon we will be in our new house and we are all excited about it, Terry is too I can see it in his eyes when we go to the house to do some work, he knows he has his own room there. Don't know how I will take it because he has been in our room since he came home from the hospital... well we will see! Off to new and better things.. our family that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment