Monday, January 18, 2010


Not a lot going on here...well except for moving, boy will that tire you out!!! Terry is doing well, still has bleeding from his bottom, but he goes to see the surgeon on Thursday, I have a feeling it will result in surgery...but if that is what it takes to get him better then so be it! Not like he has not been through it before! Terry had Occupational Therapy today and he did really well! He is starting to use his left hand more and more! I knew he would! Some days he uses it more than others, I still think that he will cone out of this left handed, wouldn't that be nice! Maybe one of my children will be a south paw like me!!!! He is getting to be suck a BIG BOY!!! his vocabulary is growing more and more every day! He is now taking steps, assisted, but step! He wears his DAFO's everyday, but in spaced out periods because if i were to leave them on all day he would just take them off after an hour or so! He is so smart!!! He is capable of taking steps without them, however it does sometimes hurt his ankles, but he will do it anyway!!!! Tomorrow he has Speech Therapy at 230 in the afternoon, and I know he will do well there too! not much more to say tonight, except :I thank god every day for Terry and I cherish everything he does! I know it is hard for him to do things so when he does them I just hug him and tell him "i knew you could do it baby!" So many people take everything for granted, not me! because even the small things are something big in my eyes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment