Wednesday, January 20, 2010


today was pretty uneventful, Terry has been playing all day, goodness where does he get the energy? I wish I had it right now! We are moving in 7 days and thereis still so much to do here! I need a time stretcher!!!! Terry did well in his therapy this morning, however he was not really in to the walking thing this morning, but I got him to do it later. He is really getting strong, and that is a good..no great thing! He will be walking before we know it! His doctors all say by the time he is four, but judging by what I see I say he will be walking before he is "3"!!! Wouldn't that be a great birthday present for both of us, because our birthdays are 9 days apart, mine is 9 days before his! Well with a little prayer and a lot of hard work on his part and mine we should be at the walking thing by July! One of the things that AMAZES me is his willingness to do things, even when he is tired he still does what he has too, most adults would just give up, but not my 'lil man, he just keeps on getting it! Nothing stops him, not even being sick! There are some days when I feel bad because I will be having a bad day, and I know there are things that I have to do with him but I am just not able too. Those days a few and far between, but I still feel bad when I can not do what needs to be done! He is gos gift to us, and we love him for who he is, even though people don't understand what we are all dealing with, most of all TERRY! I know people talk about him because he can not walk yet, and he don't talk too much but it don't bother us because TERRY IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY TO US AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS! Every one that knows him loves him and he loves anyone who just plays with him or smiles at him or just holds him. There are not too many people that are lucky enough to know Terry's love but those that do cherish it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment